|Salary||£70k - 80k per Annum + bonus|
With a broad offering, fantastic clients and room for growth this is an opportunity for an ambitious corporate & financial Associate Director to take a step up and relish the challenge of working on FTSE 100 clients. They want someone confident in financial services to undertake financial communications for the global client base. With a smart plan for this year this team has a lot to offer anyone with a drive to succeed and an ambition to be a part of something where they can have a real impact. You will be learning from some serious talent and have all the disciplines at your fingertips.
They have offices around the globe and have multi-discipline expertise including corporate and financial PR, public affairs, employee engagement, crisis communications and content/digital. It is an extremely exciting time for the business and there are ambitious development and growth plans at a time when many competitors are being conservative. They have some solid backing which enables them to move quickly, and it gives them scope to invest in great talent. They are also able to develop people at speed and let them make their mark, like this person will.
Key challenges and opportunities in this corporate & financial Associate Director role:
• Take the lead on corporate and financial comms campaigns across industry-leading clients in the financial services sector from day one
• Play a significant role in regular and high-profile M&A mandates over multiple industry sectors
• Material role in new business pitches
• Take a leadership role and an advisory position with clients and offer rounded advice to a broad client base
• Scope to work on corporate reputation mandates – there is a great mix of proactive and reactive work on offer
• Leverage your network of journalists to secure top tier coverage and place content that you produce
• Take the lead on huge name accounts and carve your own area of expertise within the team at the same time as broadening out your skills working alongside public affairs experts, digital kings and change comms pros
• Manage and mentor a bright and tenacious team
Key attributes and experience for this corporate & financial Associate Director role:
• You are an experienced corporate & financial PR professional from a PR agency with a corporate communications background
• It’s likely that you will be an ambitious Senior Account Director now looking to move up or an established Associate Director looking to become a Director
• An entrepreneurial flair, driven and love growing out business for yourself
• Great national and trade media contacts, bright with a strong understanding of current affairs and The City
• A grounded self-starter who is ambitious and business-minded. You must be confident with a hands-on approach
• Some financial services experience is required
• You will have experience managing and mentoring a team
To be considered for this corporate & financial Associate Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7903 9291 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -