Associate Director - best in class professional services consultancy with a clever team
||£65k - 80k per Annum + bonus + benefits
This corporate consultancy is a recognised leader in the field of professional services and financial services PR and has handled some high profile thought-leadership campaigns. They have exciting expansion plans and are looking for an Associate Director to help bring intellectual rigour, a supportive management style and impressive client advisory abilities. New business is a team effort although your success here is the key to being part of the management board.
This entrepreneurial corporate communications consultancy is on the cusp of greatness having put in place a board of high profile non executives and a COO to ensure the business runs smoothly. Campaigns are integrated, issues-based and target high level national media and key stakeholders. Professional services combined with crisis management is the name of the game for the team. Legal firms, accountancy practices, Plc property and the built environment, plus they support banks and investment houses.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Associate Director role:
- You will use your intellect to give thoughtful advice across financial services and professional services
- You will oversee the running of monthly roundtables and networking events to support the new business efforts
- Strategic thinking is a must and being adept at spotting opportunities to get your clients into nationals
- Rise up to be part of the advisory board as you will be part of the management team and help with the running of the business
- Stretch your intellect with thought leadership campaigns and corporate and b2b work which encompasses crisis and public affairs
- Use your nurturing management style to encourage your team
Key attributes and experience for this Associate Director role:
- Working as a PR Manager in financial/professional services or currently working at Senior AD or Associate Director level in a PR agency with a strong knowledge of financial services or professional services – must have had some recent PR agency experience
- Relentless curiosity about the world, good knowledge of current affairs and wider social issues
- You must have high standards of work and a thorough approach as expectations are high
- Creative and want to get involved in new business development
- Bags of energy and drive and ideally a successful track record of managing clients in the property sector
- Excellent analytical and written skills as the team are super sharp
- Hungry to network and support the team to bring in new clients – Tier 1 media contacts are ideal
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferred
To be considered for this Associate Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 75596597 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist