Account Director - corporate issues-rich, high level complex problems with an international twist
||£50k - 65k per Annum + bonus
Looking for issues-led, high profile and dynamic independent corporate communications work? This team pride themselves on doing senior level consultative work as opposed to a PR churn. They are looking for an Account Director with discretion and drive to continue the development of the team and become a highly trusted communications advisor to high profile organisations, high net worth individuals and Governments.
This agency works with incredibly interesting and well-connected clients/CEOs from energy companies, manufacturers, hedge funds, education, high net worth individuals and international Governments. The variety of work across international clients, governments and private families means that every day is different and new and interesting projects come in all the time. The team are highly collegiate, non-hierarchical and there is no internal politics. They are excellent employers and really reasonable when it comes to time off. Company events are abroad and their business is growing internationally – this is the place to be.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Corporate Account Director role:
- You will manage a broad portfolio of clients including FTSE 100’s, high profile individuals and manufacturing companies, establishing relationships with a charming group of well-connected intelligent people
- Undertake an advisory role for the communication strategies for Chief Executives and business owners across a range of industry sectors and get up to speed quickly
- Build trust with clients, advise them on the media landscape and support them through crises and issues
- This role suits bright individuals with intellectual rigour who have the intellectual capacity to solve problems as every campaign is bespoke
- You will be closely involved in business development and be confident to network and bring in leads with the view of sourcing new business very selectively
- You will be managing other members of the team
Key attributes and experience for this Corporate Account Director role:
- You will have experience across corporate, issues, litigation or international campaigns with an interest in issues rich work - an ex-journalist or lawyer would be ideal
- You will be flexible with a calm manner, this is not a 9 – 5pm role so you may need to be ‘parachuted in’ to help on the ground with a client for a week or two or called out of hours
- Intellectually you need to be curious and have the ability to get up to speed quickly
- Confident and able to advise at a senior level with good team management experience
- They will be looking to see if you have the appetite to get involved with new business and will be asking you what you can bring to the table – how will you grow your clients and help with the new business efforts?
- Strong writing skills are required, a go getting attitude and resilience
- Languages are useful, such as German, Spanish and Arabic with an interest in international politics
To be considered for this Corporate Account Director role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Sarah Leembruggen on 02075596597 or email@example.com, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions -
Back to jobs
Add to shortlist