Our consultants are carefully chosen for their integrity, intelligence and professionalism.
Here’s what you can expect when you work with us.
- We understand the importance of confidentiality, especially in a small industry like PR! Nothing is ever done without your permission.
- We will provide you with honest advice regarding salaries and the market – if we don’t think it’s the right time for you to move or the right move for you, we’ll tell you and explain why.
- If we think there’s anything you can do to improve your CV or interview technique after our meeting, we’ll tell you so you can make any adjustments.
Guidance throughout the process:
- In your initial interview we will gain a detailed understanding of your background, experience and what’s important to you. We will then suggest opportunities which are in line with this and which we think are a good fit for our client’s requirements too.
- We keep you informed at every stage of the process so you always know what’s going on.
- We fully brief our clients on your background and provide a detailed report so that they are fully prepared for your interview.
- Before your interview we will call to help you with your interview preparation to give you the best chance of getting the job.
For you to get the best from our service there are a few things we expect from you.
- Come prepared to your initial meeting with us – treat it like a first stage interview so that we can gauge your interview skills and give you accurate and honest advice to help you interview well. Send us an updated CV and have a think about your key achievements and skills in advance to get the most out of your meeting.
- Fill out any forms your consultant asks you to and reply to all calls and emails as soon as possible to aid the smooth running of the process.
- We know circumstances can change quickly, so keep us up to date with any changes such as other processes you’re involved in, where your CV has been sent in the last 6 months, any planned holidays, salary increases, promotions etc.
- Securing a new role takes an investment of time and effort from you. You will need to take the time to research and prepare for your interview in advance. You may need to be flexible with interview availability, we only work with top calibre clients and often their diaries are inevitably busy!
- Only contact the clients we’re introducing you to through us – this avoids any confusion or miscommunications.
Finally, as a company we support SmartWorks, a charity that helps women on low incomes get back to work. Our consultants provide interview training to the women and SmartWorks supports them to look and feel great in a new interview outfit. You can bring any ‘interview-worthy’ items of clothing or accessories that you would like to donate to your registration meeting and they will be very gratefully received.